Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hi all!!!
We are on our way!!!! In Atlanta then to Seattle, change planes to Beijing. It is 1am Thursday July 29th in China which kind-of weirds me out a little. I did not watch LOST but I think I understand~ still no polar bears but I am watching the bushes for movement. God blessed us with the ability to fly business class so the flight will be long (25 flying hours) but in comfort. I may never get off the plane. We are sitting in the Delta Sky Club now and Angie said, " I might (could) get use to this" referring to the nice comfy seats, free food and conversations with other world travelers about S&Y (stocks and yachts.) I think a Polo game is starting soon and I maybe just saw Wolf Blitzer. Jason M. I put in a good word for you with the boys now that you are a part of The M club-they said' "we already have him on our radar."

PLEASE keep us lifted up in your prayers-very hard good bye with little Raleigh this morning... More soon Team Blackwell out!

3 comments:

  1. ...now if you only had someone to bring you a glass of sweet tea!

    Praying for you guys. LYMI <-That means "love you, mean it) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and your journey and for Raleigh while you are in China. Sorry to hear that leaving him this morning was soooo hard. My heart had a pang when I read that statement. The blessing is that Raleigh is with family that LOVED him dearly and you all can have peace in that fact. He will be just fine and ready to see you and baby Bailey in a few weeks!! Thanks for the great updates. Love and Prayers, The Wilsons

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are thinking about y'all. I guess you haven't been off the plane long. I hope the flight was good! Love you both. Hannah was over yesterday and Raleigh was great!

    By the way--we just talked to Darlene. Where's the dog food? She looked in the laundry room.

    Thanks--The Cranes

    ReplyDelete